Getting the most out of your Global Payroll RFP
A Request for Proposal is often used when selecting a Global Payroll partner – but without a proper approach, the process can be become difficult to manage.
Download our handy guide today and learn what to consider before you begin your RFP journey.
- Planning your RFP strategy
- Knowing who to involve in the RFP process
- The right questions to ask to get the information you need
- How to structure your RFP document
- Tips for sending out your RFP to vendors
Download your copy now.